Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 26, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National All or Nothing Day

Friday Fun: 
Happy National All or Nothing Day
 
Yes, today is National All or Nothing Day.

Celebrated each year on July 26th, National All or Nothing Day allows people to throw caution to the wind and go for broke.

Now... let me break it down for you.

It seems to me that 'all or nothing' implies one has a choice between 'all' or 'nothing', right? 

And if that's the case - and you know me - I am going to choose 'nothing', as in: no clothes.

It's a no brainer.

Want to go for broke? Then do something daring... wear nothing!

So, today, I celebrate nudists everywhere, who share their 'all' by wearing 'nothing'!

You celebrate your way...
I'll celebrate mine.
Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

All Or Nothing - Cher


























All Or Nothing - Al Jarreau

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Im at the Woods myself this weekend for my second booked weekend...so you know it's going to be nothing for me. Ill either be naked or at times in a square cut...or otherwise occupied. Im doing my first naked hike too. That should be interesting.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Whoa!
That first man! I would shed every stitch of clothing for him in a heartbeat!
I have never walked in nature naked. I should talk to Mads about going to The Woods...

XOXO

whkattk said...

Oh, I am right there with you!!!

SickoRicko said...

Nice bunch of men who went with nothing.