Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Weekend Onesie: Because He Likes It!

 
Weekend Onesie:
Because He Likes It!


I like it, too.

Or I did... but now I only have a shower.

This is becoming more common. New places? They don't bother with a bathtub. 

But there's something so soothing and relaxing about sitting in a hot tub, even if, technically, you're making human soup.

I swim every chance I get. I just love being in the water. 

Which is why I miss baths. 

If that makes me a sissy? So be it. 

This sissy embraces his swishy.

Rub-a-dub, a hot man in a tub.
That sounds like a great weekend to me.
Here, let me suds you up.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Steam - Leon Bridges




























Steam - Peter Gabriel

3 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Nice assortment of wet men.

Anonymous said...

I've never had a bathtub

Anonymous said...

I had my first orgasm in a bathtub when I was 13. Mindblowingly pleasurable but didn't know what all the white stuff I shot was.