Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 04, 2024

Happy Fourth of July from Wonderland Burlesque!

Happy Fourth of July
from Wonderland Burlesque!

Ah, one of the pinnacles of summer! 

It's the Fourth of July!

So, celebrate your way.

Let your freek flag fly, my dears. And long may it wave.

And speaking of flags...

If I recall correctly?

They come with a pole.

So, raise yours up today!

I'm a grand old flag, I'm a high-flying flag,
And forever in peace shall I wave... 
Yoo-hoo! Over here, boys!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Wave Your Flag - Now United 





































Wave Your Flag - Afrojack

4 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Happy fourth!
Little to celebrate with this corrupt SCOTUS.

But hey.

XOXO

P.S. I’ll be in your state this weekend. Some place called Marcell. In a cabin. Wish me luck! LOL

SickoRicko said...

Have a good day!

Mistress Maddie said...

Happy Fourth Upton!!!!!!!!!!

My US Flag, which I did decide will go up, flies next to the Gay Pride Flag out front today in the window box. A shame Mrs. Altio isn't here to see it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Independence Day!