Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 19, 2024

Friday Fun: International Jump Day, July 20th!

Friday Fun:
International Jump Day, July 20th!

Yes, tomorrow is International Jump Day!

But I thought I'd get a jump on it and celebrate a day early.

Whether leaping, diving, hopping or jumping...

There's nothing like being naked, suspended in mid-air. 

So, get naked and leap for joy this weekend.

Yes, boys! Make it bounce!

My heart leaps with joy...
Every weekend I get to spend
Enjoying the splendor of summer!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Jump - Madonna



























Jumpin' Jumpin' - Destiny's Child

4 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I love the naked male body in movement.
I secretly wish I were that free.

Love me some Madge, too. This song is very underrated.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

What a fun day!

whkattk said...

Beach or pool --- I'm in!

Have a good weekend!

Mistress Maddie said...

Why dont you just lay there and I'll jump up and down...and up and down... Repeatedly on your disco stick!