Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 12, 2024

Friday Fun: Happy National Anti-Boredom Month!

Friday Fun:
Happy National Anti-Boredom Month!

Celebrate! July is National Anti-Boredom Month!

Bored?

There's a cure for that.

Suck a dick!

No, really... hard to be bored when you're sucking a dick.

Or... take one for the team. Right up the old bum hole.

Yes, casual sex - a guaranteed cure what bores you.

Still not thrilling enough? Then spice it up. Try it somewhere new. Like outdoors. Or behind the dumpster at your local grocery store. 

Mix it up.  

I mean, if you're having sex and not having fun?

The problem is you, my love.

No problem here.
Just good fun.
Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Bored - Talia Mar

























Bored - Tessa Violet

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Now you're talking about my favorite past time? Boy your good.

Now get naked, and lie back, I'm bored Uptown!!!!!

whkattk said...

As a line out of my buddy's play, "Phallusies," states:

"Can I just say, if you find it boring? You're not doing it right!"

SickoRicko said...

None of that is boring.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Would never get bored with some of these men!
And sucking a dick is an awesome hobby, if you ask me....

XOXO