Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Tuesday Titillation: Locker Room, Part II

Tuesday Titillation:
Locker Room, Part II

Now that summer is in full swing, it's far too easy to neglect your daily workout.

But you have to be there, boys.

Doing the work.

Believe me... you put in the time?

You get the rewards!

Do right by the gifts you've been given.
And do your part to be a team player.
Even in the locker room!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Lift Me Up - Rihanna


























Lift Me Up - Moby

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I don't really have any locker room stories other then high school. It is where I "befriended" my one friend. In the showers I couldn't help get hard seeing him and he got hard seeing my dick... which was my signal he was interested. We ended up hooking up the last three years of high school. There may have been two others.

whkattk said...

Ahhhh, the days of being a gym rat!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

The whole gym thing is kinds hot to me, but I'm really not too much into it.
Going to the gym as a gay boy is kind of intimidating. Too many straight guys roided up.

XOXO