Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 07, 2020

Friday Fun: Happy National Beer Day!


Friday Fun
Happy National Beer Day!

America's national pastime? Baseball? Naw. Football? Naw. Voting? Get outta here!

Why, it's drinking beer, of course. 

It's National Beer Day. 

Let's all hoist one to honor the suds that leads to hugs from our best buds. 

Yes, put your hand around a cold one and your arms around the shoulders of your best bud - and we're not talking Budweiser (unless, of course, we are).

It's once a year, my dear...

So, roll out the barrel! Let's have a barrel of fun!

--- ---

Have a magical weekend.
Wishing you all the very best.
Enjoy!
- from Uptonking at Wonderland Burlesque

Gimme A Pigfoot and a Bottle of Beer - Bessie Smith





































































Champagne Taste (and a Beer Bottle Pocket) - Eartha Kitt

5 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

You know what's funny? I don't like beer. I don't like the taste, I don't like the effects and I don't like that it'll make me bloated.
I guess I'm not a good drinker.
But I can appreciate that photo of Pavel Notovny. A man like that with a beer can in his hand may persuade me giving him a twirl...

XOXO

anne marie in philly said...

no beer for me either; it's the taste. gimme my gin!

spouse likes miller lite or sam adams in a bottle, no can.

Jimmy said...

I haven't had beer in over a decade. My other half has one with a burger or pizza when we are out.

Anyways, Happy Beer Day, Upton. You sexy thing! Woof!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Do you always hold your cock and beer bottle in the same hand Uptonking?

I could use a Heineken about right now...... 😳😳😲

SickoRicko said...

I love Eartha Kitt's voice.

I used to get a beer whenever the boyfriend and I went out to dinner, but, well, we haven't done that for a while now.