Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Weekend Onesie: Booty Beauties

Weekend Onesie
Booty Beauties

Well, rules are made to be broken, right? At least that seems true in my world. That's why nothing here at the Wonderland Burlesque is written in stone. Hell, most of the time it's barely written at all!

Now, I have never been able to resist a nice ass. That's why there are three photos gracing this page, instead of the usual one. I kept looking at each of them and couldn't possibly choose one over the other. 

I wanted to share these because the booties in these photos are presented in such a pristine manner. I mean, just look at that skin! So smooth, I just want to reach out and caress it. Such a beautiful shape, too, like the ripest of peaches.

It also brings to mind one of my new favorite blogs. 

Yes, I never miss an opportunity to see what's going on over at Thomass Hawkke's Naked Nature. He's a marvelous photographer. So mysterious... and oh, the anticipation. Each photo, a work of art... just like his magnificent, sweet ass. (What? Am I drooling? Oh, I'm drooling!)

Did I mention that, like myself, he's a nature lover? Getting natural in nature! What's not to love? 

Folks, it's mid-August already. I urge you... I implore you... get outside while the getting is still good. The clock is ticking. And who knows what (or who) you might stumble upon? 

I also urge you to check out Thomass' world of wonder. 

Go on, take a look.

I guarantee, you'll like what you see.

Weekend Onesie is a feature here, at Wonderland Burlesque. Typically, I post tons of photos on a given topic. But once in awhile there is a photo or video that warrants special attention.

Peaches 'N Cream - The Ikettes

7 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

DAT ASS!

SickoRicko said...

I discovered Thomass Hawkke years ago and have a massive collection of his stuff. Very well-done photography. Eventually, however, it got rather repetitive. But he certainly does have one beautiful ass and a terrific cock!

Jimmy said...

I'll take (back)door #2!

I never found to "follow" button on Hawkke's site. Been looking for years!

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

OH YEAH!!!!

Hot guys said...

Well... Peachy. Juuust peachy! 🍑

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Whoa
That second photo, though...
And Ike was a pig but made good music.

XOXO

Tomass Hawkke said...

Thank you for your kind words, uptonking. Your compliment is much appreciated.

And thank you for your wonderful wonderland; lots of interesting and entertaining posts to explore.