Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Mistress, As You Wish... Happy National Underwear Day

Mistress, As You Wish... 
Happy National Underwear Day

Mistress Maddie at A Day with the Mistress Borghese gave us all the heads-up yesterday, that today, August 5th, is National Underwear Day and she emphatically expressed her desire that we all show our underwear. Well, as the most elderly houseboy-in-waiting in the history of the Casa Borghese, I assumed I, in my decrepit state, would be exempt. 

However, duty calls... and if I am ever to graduate to the coveted role of dustpan boy at the Casa, it seems I, too, must display my, er, umm... wears/wares. Think of it as an old lady showing off her rather tarnished collection of medals.  

The underwear I am about to share with you? I found at the prairie! I have always been a caretaker, picking up after other people and have found that boys tend to become rather forgetful when having a good time, so one of the first things this den mother likes to do upon arriving at the prairie each Friday is to scout about for stray trash (the garbage kind) and other evidence of... 'boys at play'. Each season, I have manged to snag a pair of interesting undies, an award, of sorts, for the diligence with which I care for the prairie. I have kept each pair as a keepsake over the years. So, yes, this is indeed a case of an old woman showing her medals!

I'd say, 'Enjoy', but I'm afraid you're stuck with yours truly as a model, so...

...suck it up, buttercups.

This is a pic of me at least 15 years ago, modeling one of my very first finds! I know that this pic is at least that old because at the time I was rather infatuated with the idea of having a Treasure Trail... an endeavor I have since abandoned, . That said, I still have these undies.

This is me eight years ago. I had just found this black thong the day before and was so excited, I brought it to work with me the next day. I couldn't resist, I took over the handicap bathroom and snapped a few. I still have this thong.

So the next three are test shots I took yesterday morning, when I was trying to figure out how to comply with Mistress Maddie's very reasonable demand. I must confess... it has been a long time since I have taken any pics. And my android does not take great photos. But, I was determined to do this, so... it is what it is. 




Oddly enough, I was okay with these. So, based on these three shots, I thought, gee, this won't be so bad...

...I was so very wrong.

I swear I cleaned the mirrors. 

I swear I worked out yesterday. 

I do believe that I did not account for the fact that after working all day, I would be tired. I do believe that I did not keep in mind how old I am. I also did not take into account that I would lose interest in doing this after about 20 minutes. That said, here they are. Just keep saying to yourself, "there, for the grace of..."











 

Well, that does it. 
Jeezus H.

Only for you, Mistress. 
Only for you...

Underwear - The Minions

6 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

thank you thank you thank you!

hello handsome king!

my likey the last pix the best.

you should model more often.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yo just gave me a boner.
That's all.

XOXO

Jimmy said...

Oh!

Mistress Maddie said...

You just never disappoint do you? As Mae West said "I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it."

You and me could never be left alone.

That is a nice selection and I've been eyeing that little stripe pair in front. You wear them all well. Now that you got me hot, I will view it all over again.

Mark Greene said...

I know the Mistress is a very special person and she has the power to make any man drop his trousers with the snap of the fingers. But I must say my mouth is watering at this moment and I have nothing to quench my thirst with. I'm afraid if I continue to look at your pictures I will be forced to take a matter into my own hands. It's a very sticky situation you and the Mistress put me in but what can a boy do ?

Mark Greene said...

And yes I DID back track to get the tea on you in your Underwear ! Sometimes a man's got to do what a man's got to do.