Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 14, 2020

Friday Fun: Happy National Relaxation Weekend!

Friday Fun: Happy National Relaxation Weekend!

Tomorrow is National Relaxation Day.

How do you relax?

A nice hot bath?
A good book?
On the beach?
In a hammock?
How about a nice nap on the couch?
Perhaps on a blanket on the ground in the great outdoors?

However you choose...

This is your opportunity to kick back. 
Put your feet up. 
Do your own thing... even if that means 'doing' your own thing!

(Just be sure to clean up after yourself.)

--- ---

Wishing you a a peaceful, easy weekend.
Enjoy!
From Uptonking at Wonderland Burlesque

Peaceful Easy Feeling - The Eagles
Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood

6 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

I LOVE RELAX!

I knit, read, nap, listen to classical music to relax. looking at all da hawt menz gets my motor running. and I like a guy who leaves some fur "down there".

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahaha love Frankie Goes to Hollywood! That song is the bomb.
And I think my fav way to chill is to read. I sometimes get tangled in books that are a little dry (bios, non-fiction) but I've discovered that trashy gay romance novels are fantastic.
During the pandemic I've also gotten into bingeing tv shows and mini-series. Love them. Especially if they're in another language. Oh, and gardening a little. Who knew?

XOXO

Jimmy said...

If I was anymore relaxed, I'd be dead!

whkattk said...

Great examples! And I will be sure to follow their lead.

SickoRicko said...

Shuffling data I've collected.

Hot guys said...

I'm probably the only one who's been hearing, "Relax! Don't do it, when you wanna suck to it." 🎵🤷‍♂️