Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 08, 2021

Friday Fun: Happy National Winter Skin Relief Day


Friday Fun: 
Happy National 
Winter Skin Relief Da

Ugh. Hate winter itch. If you live in a climate where it routinely falls below zero for an extended period of time, you know what I am talking about. 

Humidity is a thing of the past once we get to January, and all those little fog machines people run in an effort to get some moisture in the air? 

They ain't gonna cut it, hon.

No, we need some real relief. It's time to love the skin you're in and put that lotion into motion. 

Ahhhhh. Yes. 

That's what I am talking about.

Now, rub it all over me... and let it soak in. 

--- ---

Grab your Lubriderm, dears.
And get to work.
We all have a lot of territory to cover!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

--- ---

Winter Bird - Aurora





































































































Winter Sound - Of Monsters and Men

5 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

OHHH Of Monsters and Men? Yes.
Also, any man who keeps a boner while walking naked in all that snow needs to be praised.
Is that Gus Kenworthy???

XOXO

anne marie in philly said...

uh, are we talking cum or curel as moisturizer? :)

and I like a hairy guy with bushy pubes.

Jimmy said...

For some reason the guys with caps or hats get 10 points extra today. And for the cold, I've only lived with skin drying gas heat once and hated it. But I guess a heat pump where you live would be impractical and out of the question.

Mistress Maddie said...

Now I think your making this up....to get us to send in naked pictures in snow!!!!I was naked in snow once...when a bunch of us boys rented a cabin ....drank and decided to go out in the snow naked. Wasn't as cold as I would have thought.

I use a seseme seed oil in addition to moisturizer in the winter and yes...even on my cock.its not velvety smooth for nothing. And yes ...yes I do own a plaid shirt.

SickoRicko said...

Very hot, er, so to speak, post.