Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 09, 2021

Weekend Onesie: Da Da Da

Weekend Onesie: 
Da Da Da 

My Weekend Onesie is a video this week!

Da Da Da - Trio

I happened on it when researching this week's Who Did It Better. This is the song that Pink Project mashed up with Falco's Der Kommisar to create Der Da Da Da. I felt it my duty to track it down,,, and so glad I did.

I must say, my jaw dropped and my mouth remained open when I first watched Trio's video.

Amazingly - in April of 1982, this was a major hit in 30 countries. 

It reached #3 in Canada. It reached #2 in Britain.

Gobsmacked.

And fascinating, yes?

Like a installation piece at a modern art museum. It's a time capsule.

I... can't... stop... watching... it...

--- ---

Have a lovely weekend, dear ones.
Life is getting better and better. 
Let's remain grateful for all that we do have!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

4 comments:

Bob said...

I, too, cannot look away, which makes me wonder if they aren't slipping subliminal messages into our brains????

anne marie in philly said...

the dudes are ugly but I remember the song.

SickoRicko said...

I remember that song!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

The song really is an earworm!
I'm here typing this and humming it.

XOXO