Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday Fun: Happy National Tie Month!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Tie Month!

Nothing I like more than walking up to a hot man and saying:

I really like your... tie.

Now, I must admit, I have been called out numerous times for staring at someone's... tie.

I can't help it.

I'm a big fan. I appreciate their many colors, their intricate and varied designs. I also love the way they lay and the many devices available to keep them in place.

I remember the first time I learned how to 'tie' my own. I was so proud. I felt like such a man!

As I have been working from home since March of 2020, I've not had many opportunities to observe and appreciate anyone's... tie.

But that has only increased my appreciation for those sporting a nice, bold... tie. 

Below, you'll find a lovely selection of... ties ...to admire and appreciate. 

Yes, let's celebrate these wonderful male accoutrements and those who show them off so proudly.

Here's to all of you, my dears!

May you all get an opportunity to 'tie' one on real soon!

--- ---

Another fabulous weekend, brimming with possibilities is here!
Get out there, my dears. 
Life is short, but the nights are oh, so long...
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Black Tie, White Noise - David Bowie




































































































Tie Your Mother Down - Queen

5 comments:

Jimmy said...

I'm a tee shirt and blue collar kind of guy.

whkattk said...

Don't know why, but this instantly made me think of the film "Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down." Happy weekend!

SickoRicko said...

An entire month?! That's ridiculous.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love, love, LOVE! a man in suit and tie. I had a gentleman caller friend who would come straight from work to 'visit'. I'd be in a bathrobe. He'd keep all his clothes on. It was fun.

XOXO

BatRedneck said...

All these stallions reminded me of a suit and tie guy I once had fantastic sex with: beneath the overall clean and neat appearances he became quite the beast once at his place, and his arousal spiced his skin and parts with sweat and scents that made the contrast even more of a turn-on. Thanks for bringing up this sexy-as-hell memory :-p