Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Weekend Onesie: Career Opportunities

Weekend Onesie: Career Opportunities

I wonder what the audition process is like?

Do you think I need a new head shot?

Well, you know me... I'm all about putting out.. I mean, putting myself out there.

I sent my application in, along with a number of photos, but haven't heard back. 

Am I not what they are looking for? 

I think I more than qualify!

I certainly do turn heads (but, perhaps, not for the reason I'd hoped?)

And cars sure slow down (hint: it helps to walk in the middle of the street.)

Perhaps I don't have what it takes to make it in the world of glitter, glamor and gold?

Well, I'm not giving up hope.  

A gal's gotta dream. 

So dream big!

(I dream big ones all the time!)

Maybe it's time for you to consider a new career?
"Careful what you wish for 'cuz you just might get it."
Have a marvelous weekend, dears.
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls

No comments: