Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday Fun: It's National Caffeine Awareness Month!

Friday Fun:
It's National Caffeine Awareness Month!

There's still time.

Perk up!

Of course, there are a number of ways to get your caffeine fix, but the number one way? 

Coffee! Rich, dark, delicious, exotic coffee.

So sit on down and grab yourself a hot one... 

But start with little sips. 

It may be hotter than you anticipated. 

Especially first thing in the morning!

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend.
Where did March go? 
Oh well. It just means we're that much closer to spring!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Coffee - Miguel


































































Black Coffee In Bed - Squeeze

5 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh
And THAT'S just the right amount of men I like to have with my coffee...

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

Are you going to work with me on my little sips?

SickoRicko said...

Gotta have my mug in the morning.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Well, if you insist, I suppose I could gulp one down...

P.S. I like this accompanying soundtrack, too: Black Coffee by All Saints

Deliciousdeity said...

Ah Fabien Sassier! I like my café en français!