Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2022

Friday Fun: March Is National Noodle Month!

Friday Fun: 
March Is National Noodle Month!

Oh, yay... we get to celebrate all month long!

Noodles.

So many ways to prepare them. So many ways to serve! So many kinds, from so many different lands.

Why limit yourself to only one?

Think of life as a noodle buffet!

You can go back as often as you like and choose something completely different each time.

(Just be sure to use a clean plate!)

Yes, sample them all. 

Truth is...

You can look at them all you like...

But you'll never truly know if it's the noodle for you until you have it in your mouth!

Bon Appetit! 

I hope you all get the opportunity to celebrate.
Me? I consider myself a noodle connoisseur.
(I have yet to have one I haven't liked!)
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

I Love Noodles - 7deLux






















































I Don't Give A Pho - Tech N9ne feat. Krizz Kaliko 

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Ill be out in Philadelphia this weekend, and if I have my way may be getting two noodles to play with. They can be filling.

Xersex said...

dicktastic!

whkattk said...

I can honestly say there is not a noodle there that I would not enjoy! Happy weekend!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yum noodles!
I'd be more than tempted to sample ALL of the options you've published here, dear...

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

I like the offerings.