Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday Fun: Get Outside!

Friday Fun: Get Outside!

As of Wednesday, of last week, we are now officially on the other side (or, as I like to term it - the downside) of summer in Minnesota! I know! Say it isn't so! But, yes, the average temps here will start declining, and that makes me hella sad. I love me some summer. I wait for it all year. And I have to say, this Covid-19 crap is really cramping my style and messing with my head.

So clear your head. Get outside. Now. And take advantage of these marvelous days of open sky and feel the sun's sweet embrace. And do it alone! There's nothing like communing with nature one on one. (It's also safer.)

I am not going to make it to the prairie today (still have mixed feelings about being there), as I'm at my youngest sister's house in Madison with the boyfriend. That said, I fully intend to get in a few hikes and get me some sun.

(P.S. It's National Fairy Day! So make like a fairy and go prance in the woods!)

Have a truly peaceful weekend. 
Center yourselves and embrace this sublime season.
Enjoy!
- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Soak Up the Sun - Sheryl Crow


























































































6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Your more than welcome to come to Bucks County...hell, well be cooking all through September yet. I will take you glamping and we shall go to the lake up the road near the Casa and see where our wanderlust takes us!! Today is my day to run the lake but looks like we may be getting an impending storm.

Have a good week- END ma'dear!
Xoxo

Jimmy said...

I love the wooded theme of your photos. Some of these boys were holding nice sticks, branches, limbs, logs!

anne marie in philly said...

autumn is my fave season. and I love that song. hello to all the fairies, real and imagined.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I love this part of summer but it can get oppressive here in Chi.
I’d love to go camping, but I’m too high maintenance. The only thing that would motivate me Would be that guy in the hoodie and the green t-shirt. He looks like one of my exes down to the last detail.

XoXo

whkattk said...

Oh, those photos SO remind me of my scouting days - playing naked in the stream; so remind me of my times hiking naked in the national park here; so remind me of playing naked and jacking off at the flooded quarry. Ah, the good old days!

National Fairy Day? Well, we must pay tribute!!!

SickoRicko said...

Always lots of fun/hot stuff here!