Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Weekend Onesie: Joan Crawford Remix

Weekend Onesie
Joan Crawford Remix

Oh, Joan... will you ever win? Learn? Stop slapping people? 

Stop showing off your gams? 

Stop painting on your eyebrows with over-sized sharpies?

Joan. One of a kind. A true Hollywood legend. She wasn't an actress... She was a movie star!

She came up the hard way... and she had the STD rap sheet to prove it!

Joan Crawford. Tougher than any man, just ask Mercedes McCambridge. 

Joan.

God love her. (Cuz the devil already did.)


--- ---

I was looking around SickoRicko'sCrap... (which is anything but crap), trying to choose a photo for today's Weekend Onesie. There are so many to choose from - on a daily basis - that it became almost impossible to choose only one. I'd finally whittled it down to seven photos, when I just happened to look at what lies beneath the 'older posts' link at the bottom of the page. 

And lo and behold... I see this. And I watch it. And... I am in love. 

So, it's not a photo this week, but it is indeed something special. Rick, I can't believe I have lived this long on this planet without seeing this... thank you so much for sharing it on your blog. 

Oh, and it's a great blog, by the way. Kind of a one-stop shop. Naked men. Gay canoodling. The best political memes. Vintage oddities. Architecture. Artsy photos. You name it. If it's fun? It can be found at Rick's. 

BTW: The song? State Farm (Madhouse Mix) by Yaz (Yazoo)

Weekend Onesie is a feature here, at Wonderland Burlesque. Typically, I post tons of photos on a given topic. But once in awhile there is a photo or video that warrants special attention.

Want more Joan?

Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Now don't be talkin about my girl now!!!!!

"I never leave the house till I look like Joan Crawford the movie star. If you want the girl next door, go next door."

Hot guys said...

Oh, I do remember that song by Pat Benatar. I do prefer Love Is A Battlefield, though. 💛💙

SickoRicko said...

Well, golly gee, I am flattered immensely for the shout-out! Thank you.