Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 10, 2020

Friday Fun: Happy National Car Collector's Day!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National 
Car Collector's Day!

In honor of National Car Collector's day, I decided to do a tribute to men and their cars. 

Men love their cars. They bathe them, wax them, coddle them. It's a very special relationship. One that can require quite a bit of maintenance. 

And cash.

So yesterday, I took my Mini Cooper S Bayswater in to my dealership to get it looked at. The air conditioning wasn't up to par. I have an extended warranty on the vehicle, so I was thinking it wouldn't cost me that much out of pocket. 

I love this car. Have always wanted one. It's impractical, on so many levels (not the least being the cost of maintaining it), but the heart wants what it wants.  

Three and half hours later, Jake, my go-to guy at the dealership, found me in their lounge and explained to me everything that needed to be done.

I looked at the estimate and looked at him and said, "Holy shit! Why don't you just bend me over the hood and fuck me?"

And so he did.

Naw. Not really. Though Jake is a total hottie, even with his mask on.

But, yes, they did fuck me good and hard yesterday. Hopefully I get it back by tonight. I have an appointment with a glass company Saturday morning to have a new windshield installed. That's covered by insurance, but... 

...I bet they try to fuck me, too. 

Sigh.

Cars.  

























































































I'm In Love With My Car - Queen

Cars - Gary Numan

Get Out of My Dreams, Get Into My Car
Billy Ocean

7 comments:

Gary M. said...

I suddenly have an urge to go and wash my truck. You just never know......

Mistress Maddie said...

I bet you did get serviced!!!!!! I currently have a Mazada sport 3...but was looking at mini cooper's before i got this one. Taste drove it and was more in love with the model and cosmetic look then the ride. It drove too loud and rough for me and then told it was a performance car. Now i would love to have a vintage Citroen like my grandfather had, but I don't think the upkeep and parts would be practical unless for a weekend car.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

OMG you drive my dream car!
I’ve always wanted a Mini but one, it’s too expensive and two, I can’t drive a stick shift. At least not in cars.
Also, there’s the gas and the parts and.. well, you get my drift. But one day, when I grow up, I’ll have one.
I love small cars. I don’t understand the need to have a huge SUV unless you have four kids.
I drive a red hatchback Hyundai. I wanted the small Prius but they didn’t have it when I bought my car.

XoXo

Jimmy said...

I actually belong to three car clubs. One is Lambda International Car Club (LICC) which gay of course. My chapter is called "Florida Auto Group South", or "FAGS". I don't actively participate because my car is only twenty five years old. But I love looking at cars from the 1950's. That said, I've been thrown over the hood of a car numerous times.

Hot guys said...

Oh, this is actually a great compilation of some car action. 🔥 A few of those photos and GIFs are sexy AF. 😏 The first one, for example! 👌🏻

anne marie in philly said...

I always thought the point of a car was to get from point A to point B. guess I was wrong (tee hee)!

BlkJack said...

While I, too, love your little car, I'll probably never have one. I don't enjoy driving that much, unless it's a ride through the park on a sunny day. My husband is the driver & since that's the case, I let him pick the car. We recently bought a Tesla & I can't tell you what a great car that is.
BlkJack!