Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday Fun: Happy National Tattoo Day!

Friday Fun: Happy National Tattoo Day!

The mid-twenty joys 
Around a heart that's black and blue
Tattooed love boys
I tore my knees up getting to you
'Cause I needed
To find out what the thing was for
Been reading
But man, the time came to explore...

Tattooed Love Boys 
- Christine Hynde

Enjoy exploring...

Wishing you all an incredible weekend!
- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Tattooed Love Boys - The Pretenders















































































Tattoo - Jordin Sparks

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

A little tattoo here or their is ok.... But i dislike them generally. Why take a beautiful male form and get distracted by ink and lines??? And many don't know when to say when. And look like a map before there done.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh yes.
I don't mind a tattoo or ten. I love men with sleeves and chest tats (see Boomer Banks). I don't like face or neck tattoos, tough. I think they ruin a man's face. And I don't like tattoos that look like a five-year old took to the man with a sharpie. But that's just me. I also think I'd be put en garde by a dick tattoo.

I think I posted something about one of your models, though. He ended up being a white supremacist (https://bit.ly/3j7FUlj). Hot but racist.

Great photos, though. I'm saving some of those to my hard drive. No pun.

XOXO

whkattk said...

A small one here and there is fine...though, I wouldn't do it. I've seen what they look like after they've faded with age, despite what they claim about "better ink." And, I certainly wouldn't get my cock tattooed. Yikes! LOL.

Deliciousdeity said...

Wootay! Bodyscapes, exhaustive post! I am clean, but my partner is well-covered. I do lament Teddy Torres' giant leg tattoo. Excess is best? Thanks for the post!