Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 05, 2020

Weekend Onesie: Dancing at Anne Marie's

Men dancing at a club in Berlin some time in the 1920's

Weekend Onesie:
Dancing at Anne Marie's

This is how I imagine the going-on's at Anne Marie in Philly's place each weekend. 

We are all there! There's Jimmy. And Mistress Maddie, looking fab. Oh, I'm there, too... most likely on my knees working the glory hole in the mens room. 

Well, what is a tea dance without a tea room?

And where is the hostess with the moistest? (At least that's what the graffiti scrawled on the stall walls in the mens room say.)

Why the DJ booth, of course! 

She's my favorite DJ, on the right side of everything. Each weekend, posting a plethora of tunes that excite, ignite, and invite one to get on up and dance, dance, dance...

Be sure to check out her stuff at From My Brain To My Mouth.

Stop on in. 

Your feet will thank you.

'Weekend Onesie' is a new feature here at Wonderland Burlesque. Typically, I post a ton of pics on a given theme. But every once in awhile there is a photo that warrants special attention.

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - Indeep

DJ Made Me Do It - Robin (Offer Nissim Remix)

God Is A DJ - P!nk

DJ Got Us Falling In Love - Usher

6 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

BIG OLD SMOOCHES, SWEETIE! thanks for the shout-out!

all da boyz and da gurlz like to party at my house! everyone is welcome (except for rethugs and evilgelicals).

Jimmy said...

You better leave me room in the bushes!

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh!!!!!!!!! So that was you on the other side of that glory hole?!?!?

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love this!
Anne Marie has the best weekend playlists. Periodt.

XOXO

Hot guys said...

"Cuz baby tonight, the DJ's got us falling in love again!" 🎵

That was my jam back in the day, lol! 😄

anne marie in philly said...

@sixpence - thank you, honey! SMOOCH!