Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Weekend Onesie: Beauty in Strength

Weekend Onesie 
Beauty in Strength

Well, take my breath away... 

Primal. Sensual. Earthy. 

I want to swim in his waters... to dive in and allow my senses to guide me. 

Oh, yes, I've seen what lies beneath. 

But that's not the draw here.

I want to experience the beauty behind such strength.

I want to take it... all in.

Weekend Onesie is a regular feature here at Wonderland Burlesque. 
Sometimes, one photo says it all.

--- ---

Found this one cruising the backstreets at (LO) IMPRESCINDIBLE, one of my new favorite blogs. Unfamiliar? Well get on it. And get yourself an education!

Because Sixpence Notthewiser has a lot to offer. His is a perspective unlike any. It's personal, intelligent and frequently mind-blowing. He's tuned in, woke and aware, with taste to spare and a thing for men in underwear. One look and you'll be lured into his all-inclusive lair. 

Oh, it's all there. The music. Fashion. Social issues. Hot men.

Who says you can't have it all?

To learn more about the model, Devin Trez, mouse it here.

Dive in the Pool - Barry Harris feat. Pepper MaShay

Dive In - Trey Songz

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

my, a very strong male portrait!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ha!
Thanks for cruising my back streets! LOL
Oh Devin Trez is yummy. I should post about him in my pages, I guess.
I had not heard Ms. MaShay in AGES!

XOXO