Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 03, 2020

Friday Fun: Stars and Stripes Forever!


Friday Fun: Stars and Stripes Forever!


It's the start of a patriotic weekend!

Never mind the orange ogre living in the White House. We still need to celebrate.

So, unfurl your flag. 

Let it wave for all to see.

Wrap it up in liberty. Stars and stripes forever.

Oh! That rocket's red glare!

What is that bursting in air?

Now THAT's my kind of American spirit!

--- ---

Have a wonderful Fourth of July Weekend. Be safe.
Wishing you the very best...

- Uptonking at Wonderland Burlesque

American Life - Madonna




















































4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I loved your post!!!!!! My old glory is always full last waving it seem!!!! I have my little flags out and my one friend always equates it to be a conservative Republican. I tell him ....first i can't stand 90% of Republicans, and im a Democrat...i also like decorations, and the flag has nothing to do with that. We should be patriotic for our country....its beautiful and she deserves. But the GOVERNMENT and IDIOTS MUST earn it!!!!!!

Have a lovely weeknd!!!!!!!!

anne marie in philly said...

what a collection of murrican pride! and diverse too! have a great weekend!

whkattk said...

Have a really great 4th!
Enjoy your rocket!!!

Hot guys said...

All American guys, alright! 😃 Love the three beach buddies the most, I think! 💪🏻

Happy 4th, ya'll! ✌🏻😎