Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Weekend Onesie: Summer Buds

Weekend Onesie:
Summer Buds

I love this photo. It is beautiful and perfectly captures the spirit of male friendship. It's playful. Joyful. Carefree. Masculine. And sexual/sensual. In other words, pretty much like our bud, whkattk over at (one of my favorite blogs) Big Whack Attack, which is where I came across this photo. 

The way the water ripples. Their reflection. The colors. Their sturdy bodies and high-spirited hijinks. The way the man's mouth is open wide, letting loose a rebel yell. It all comes together to create a portrait of intimate camaraderie. 
 
Another thing I love about this photo is that it depicts two mature men, a very under-represented demographic when searching for pictures of naked men. I say that because when I do a search for the photos I use on my blog, older men don't appear much. I have to seek them out, and even then, the pickings - given whatever the related topic - are slim.  

So thank you, whkattk, for finding this one. I remember it made my heart feel so much lighter the day I set eyes on it. It feels hopeful.

And be sure to stop by and check out Big Whack Attack. If you aren't already familiar with his site, you'll be glad you did.

'Weekend Onesie' is a feature here at Wonderland Burlesque. Typically, I post a ton of pics on a given theme. But every once in awhile there is a photo that warrants special attention.

You're My Best Friend - Queen

6 comments:

Hot guys said...

Oh, I'm very familar with the Big Whack Attack blog. 😉 I'm a regular visitors, I try to get on there daily. Think all of our blogs are actually kinda similar. 💙

Mistress Maddie said...

I love my Pat!! He been a good cyber friend for years now it seems.

whkattk said...

Thank you so much for the shout-out! I really appreciate it!

I was taken by this photo, too. To me, it depicts everything a true friendship should be.

Happy weekend!

whkattk said...

Awww, thanks, Maddie! It has been years, and I'm SO glad that CJ introduced us. Smooshes!!!

anne marie in philly said...

two men having fun and living life!

bobbert said...

That indeed is a superb image of masculine friendship, absolutely love it.