Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 15, 2021

Friday Fun: Celebrate Black Poetry Day - This Sunday!

Friday Fun: 
Celebrate Black Poetry Day
Tomorrow!

Oh, I believe in miracles!

Sunday, October 17th is Black Poetry Day! And Monday, October 18th is Chocolate Cupcake Day! (Coincidence? I think not!) So, since I couldn't decide which I wanted to celebrate more, I thought I would find a way to honor both - and since Friday is my day to celebrate, I thought why not throw caution to the wind and be a bit proactive?

No harm getting there early, is there?

So, here are some fine examples of pure poetry served up with a bevy of delicious looking cupcakes to ravish your senses. 

Now... how do we set this poetry in motion? Because that is key...

Especially if you want some frosting on those cupcakes!

--- ---

Words in motion.
Dessert devotion.
Celebrate whenever and however you wish!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate





































































































Chocolate Cake - Crowded House

8 comments:

Jimmy said...

I spent a loooong time looking at these photos. Yum!

Mistress Maddie said...

Well these are certainly some very poetic delights to see!!!! The guy that got me flustered in the shop was a handsome man of color, what caught me off guard was when we pulled out his huge cock out right there in the shop. What's a professional shop gal to do in fear someone would walk in?!?!

Gave him my digits of course. Happy Friday dearest.

Tootles.

Mistress Maddie said...

@ Jimmy...you hungry now too?

SickoRicko said...

Call 911! I just overdosed!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Delicious.
Absolutely delicious. One of each, please.

XOXO

Lilly Grace said...

Thanks for such an informative post. Your articles are always amazing. Keep posting!
A Cup Sex Doll

Michel Paul said...

Some of these dolls contain water filled breasts and buttocks, although this is at the top end of this price band. ラブドール These dolls can be personalised with a variety of clothing, make up and wigs personal to your own taste.

Michel Paul said...

The love dolls at the top end of the price banding are made from silicone and are much more life-like. ラブドール