Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 01, 2021

Friday Fun: Happy World Smile Day!

Friday Fun:
Happy World Smile Day!

World Smile Day happens the first Friday in October. 

So, I thought I'd give you 101 reasons to smile... 

Enjoy!

--- ---

It's the simple things in life,
that make it all worthwhile...
So? Smile!
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Smile - Lily Allen





































































































Smile - Katy Perry

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Smile bitches!!!!It's Friday and October!!! I'm in the mood for a ginger!

whkattk said...

You gave me smiles. 101 of them. Happy weekend. Kisses.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Now, there's many, many, many reasons to smile here.
Let me go over them again...

XOXO

Anonymous said...

It's so refreshing to see lads with smiles. Any many of them have 'a lot' to smile about. LOL And doesn't the world need more smiles these days given the anger and hatred that seems so pervasive right now?

SickoRicko said...

I was smiling so much I think my face is frozen now.

Jimmy said...

For some reason, I love a smile and a flaccid penis together....