Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 08, 2021

Friday Fun: Happy National Fire Prevention Week

Friday Fun:
Happy National Fire Prevention Week




So, National Fire Pup Day is on October 1st - and I thought to celebrate it last week, but then noticed that... 
National Fire Prevention Week lands on the week of October 9th and National Fallen Firefighters Memorial Weekend is the first Weekend in October (which I now realize was last weekend, but... oh, well. I've never been good at math.) 

And since there are only so many 'new' firemen (ones I haven't posted before), I decided to wait and celebrate all of these holidays together this weekend. 

Now? Given how hot these men are? 

I can't imagine how one could possible prevent a fire from breaking out. 

And I could never pass up a chance to learn how to handle hoses like these. Imagine all that power in your hands! All that pressure building up until it just starts squirting everywhere?

Something tells me that at the end of the day? They'd let me ring their bell, yes, they would!

What? We got ourselves a five-alarm fire? Really? So what do I do? Slide down this pole? 

Did you say "five alarm fire?" 

Because I assure you... I can always make room for a sixth... (or seventh... or eighth...)

Yazzz....

Come on, baby... light my fire!

--- ---

Wishing you all a most marvelous weekend.
Mid-October?
Say it isn't so!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Light My Fire - The Doors








































































































































Fireman - The Village People

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Wait a minute....shouldn't they be putting fires out and not starting them?

whkattk said...

Oh, you KNOW they keep those hoses well-maintained. Happy weekend. Kisses.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love The Doors!
And firefighters are the hottest of men in uniform. Really. Even more than policemen. Only surpassed by Marines in gala attire.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Great theme; great post!