Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday Fun: Happy National Sausage Month!

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Sausage Month!

Yeah... like I was going to pass this one up?

And honey, you know me...

If we gonna do this thang? We gonna do it... big.

Plump and juicy?

Sizzling?

Linked?

Kielbasa, perhaps? 

Or, maybe a footlong!

Dress it up anyway you want to, my little sugar babies... 

The choice is all yours.

Bon Appetit!

Have an amazing weekend.
Self-medicating is way underrated.
But if you do so? Then enjoy it!
-uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque


 
Love You Like a Big Schlong - Willam Belli




































































































Likin' Big Dicks - Jonny McGovern & Calpernia

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Thank goodness Im came hungry today!!!!!!!

It's like the song says, Baby Got Front!!! I like big dicks and I can not lie///// And I just may be getting some sausage tonight too. The lumbersexual texted and wondered if I get in today. I suspect he wants to play around tonight...so good thing I'm in the mood for sausage.

Gary M. said...

Something for everyone. All shapes, all sizes and every one a beauty!

Jimmy said...

Upton. There is something screwy going on with Blogger. Your Friday post appeared this morning, and then when I went back to it, it had vanished! Also, I get an "Oops" thing from Blogger that my comment didn't go thru.
FYI. jimmy

SickoRicko said...

So many sausages that I think I'll just skip the bun.

Anonymous said...

some of these dongs look phot shopped!!