Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2022

Acquired Tastes XLIII: Gay Pulp Fiction, Part 82 - HIS69, Part 11 of 20

Acquired Tastes XLIII
Gay Pulp Fiction, Part 82
HIS69, Part 11 of 20

Only nine more posts for this imprint!

The HIS69 imprint remained active from 1971 thru 1988, delivering an astounding 240 titles. Surrey House, Inc. / Surree Ltd, Inc. of San Diego and Santee, California are responsible for this imprint which was distributed by the same company as Trojan Books, Manhard Books, Gay Books and Gay Way Books; the Zorro Distribution Company, also operating out of San Diego.

It should be noted that many of these titles, with original artwork included, were simultaneously republished under the Gay Books imprint and then, later, minus the artwork, were also republished under the ManPower imprint.

The artwork for the HIS69 books would go through only two minor shifts with all the covers featuring ink drawings by various uncredited illustrators - artwork quite similar to what we saw with the Manhard imprint.

We've got nine more weeks to go!

Here are the next twelve titles. This week, once again, I was able to track down all twelve!

Turn The Other Cheeks
Author: Peter Pepper
HIS69121

I'd give that rump roast a little tickle, too. Though I doubt blondie would appreciate it as much coming from moi. Actually, I do believe such contact is considered sexual harassment, so be sure to ask permission before cupping somebody's stuffin' muffin!

--- ---

Butt Busting Buddies
Author: Art Richter
HIS69122

Spanking! Having been on both ends of the equation, I can tell you, spanking can be a lot of fun while role playing. However... limits do need to be respected. Nothing worse than a spanker who gets carried away and starts leaving marks that can't be explained away any other way. Though it is one sure way to turn heads as you're walking to the shower room at the gym.

Been there, done that...

--- ---

One In Every Closet
Author: Rod Hammer
HIS69123

Well... not EVERY closet. I know. I've looked. I do like the looks of bachelor #2, there, in the middle. My, my... I don't know if he has any extra room in his closet, but I'd be happy to let him hang those tight ass jeans in mine.

--- ---

Cocky Cousins
Author: Fred George
HIS69124

Cousins! And cocky ones, no less. I assume the title is not referring to an overwrought sense of one's abilities. 

I do like this illustration; kissing cousins. Just imagine the fun time had by one and all at that sleepover. Oh, I want an invite! I'd insist we play pin the tail on the donkey... with moi as the ass!

--- ---

Tricky Dick
Author: Fred George
HIS69125

Oh. Something of a historical nature. 

Based on that title I would assume that this is a revealing biography of Richard M. Nixon, he of Watergate fame! At least that's what I would tell anybody that caught me reading it. As for the illustration? I'm assuming that's an artist's interpretation of what the Watergate 'plumbers' looked like.

Makes sense. Plumbers - always laying pipe!

--- ---

Mouth Man
Author: Jerry Eaton
HIS69126

Is this about some new gay super hero? Because I'd love to audition. I'm pretty sure whatever super power they assign this guy? It's in my wheelhouse. Not to blow my own horn (because I'm not that flexible) and why would I when I can blow someone else's?

--- ---

Come Cleaner
Author: Philip Pines
HIS69127

Is this the story about a terrible mix-up at the local dry cleaners which results in everybody showing up at a party in someone else's clothes and, upon realizing this, they remove the clothes they're wearing in order to do a clothing swap right on the spot, during which, upon seeing one another naked, they spontaneously find one another irresistible and a mad orgy of lust, grunts and body fluids ensues?

No?

So you're saying that only happens at my parties?

--- ---.

Tasty Trick
Author: Samuel West
HIS69128

Have you ever had a tasty trick? Well, as a connoisseur of all things 'men,' I have. And let me tell you... sure beats the one's that taste like a combination of rancid garlic and burnt peanut butter. Although, to tell the truth, that's not the worst of it. The worst? 

Boiled cabbage.

--- ---
The Hole Thing
Author: Larry Stoner
HIS69129

What a coincidence - the title of this book just so happens to be the alternative title for this blog! Fitting, don't you think? Love this illustration, though I think boy wonder better be careful or he is gonna have a ball sack full of splinters!

--- ---

Turning The Screw
Author: Art Richter
HIS69130

Oh, yes, rotation is highly under-utilized and something I, personally, encourage when it comes to producing a truly great screw. Now, if you have too tight a fit, you might think that putting your own personal spin on it is never gonna work, but stay with it buddy. When it comes to  rotation, remember: what starts out small, eventually gets bigger. Yes, with the right amount of lube and a bit of patience and perseverance on your part, that too tight fit will become a loose, sloppy one in no time. 

Why, just ask all the girls over at Fox News!

And speaking of Fox News...

--- ---

Mouth For Dick
Author: O.B. Ryder
HIS69131

Also known as The Judge Jeanine Pirro Story. 

I remember the bad old days when every other story was about some outrageous thing Pirro had said on her show about the orange ogre. After a point I was like - "Hey, orange ogre! Do the world a favor and make yourself useful for a change. Put your pathetic syphilitic dick in that lady's mouth and silence that dollar store cosmetic whore for awhile, will ya, please?"

Misogynistic? 

Naw. 

That's payback, honeys. 

That bitch caused me a lot of anxiety. 

--- ---

Daddy's Tasty Chicken
Author: Thomas De Aguilar
HIS69132

I didn't know Colonel Sanders had a son.

--- ---

And that's all for today, my friends.

Next week we will take a look at the next twelve titillating titles.

And keep in mind, we have only nine weeks to go before moving on to a new imprint.

Thanks for reading.

Turnin' On The Screw - Queens Of The Stone Age

4 comments:

whkattk said...

Speaking of Faux News and Pirro....heard the ball-kissers over there would be phoned into Oval Office meetings. Gosh, what kinds of classified info did Cheeto give THEM?

Deliciousdeity said...

The alliterative Ball Busting Buddies is a favourite. It just trips over the tongue!

SickoRicko said...

I always love the covers!

Xersex said...

I can only imagine how exciting those comics are