Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 01, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Faux Fur Friday!

Friday Fun
Happy National 
Faux Fur Friday!

Faux Fur Friday is the first Friday in December. 

Such a noble and honor worthy occasion.

But then... I ask myself - why settle for faux, when you can have the real thing?

Yes. Genuine. 100% Real. Fur.

What becomes a legend most, indeed!

December? Say it isn't so!
Temps are dipping low...
So wrap yourself up in someone warm tonight.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Here For My Habits / Venus In Furs - Ă„ngie


























Venus In Furs - The Velvet Underground

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I'll need at least two faux fur men to keep me warm!!!!

Xersex said...

fur or less fur, they're jewels!

whkattk said...

Love the reference to the fur ads of so long ago. Yes, indeed....

SickoRicko said...

Soft and velvety.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ohhh Love me some fur.
Especially if it comes on a guy like the first guy laying on that chair. Damn! Damn! DAMN!

XOXO

Inexplicable DeVice said...

What splendid timing! Temperatures have dropped to zero here, so bit of fur to cuddle up to will be more than welcome!