Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 29, 2023

Friday Fun: A Tip Of The Hat To 2023

Friday Fun:
A Tip Of The Hat To 2023

Almost time to say good-bye to the year 2023.

I, for one, am not sad to see it go.

Other than January, I have not had a single decent month. Not one month went by without some kind of earthshaking meteor striking the surface of my otherwise rather placid existence. As the casualties and complications continued to mount, I found myself increasingly shutting down.

So, consider this my apology... for becoming so distant. I'm still grappling with a number of life-altering events, but don't worry, the prognosis is good. 

I'll be fine. 

I mean, what's the alternative, am I right?

That said, let's tip our hat to the year 2023. Oh, you needn't take it off, for I feel the year hasn't earned that type of respect. 

Nope.

You can keep your hat on. 

But, ummm... everything else? 

That's got to go, son. 

'Cuz I say, let the good times roll!

Our final weekend of 2023?
Unbelievable? Or... about damn time?
Either way? Enjoy!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

I Tip My Hat To You



















































I Tip My Hat To You - Uncle Fester

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Ever notice how the year starts...we're all happy and bushy -tailed...and by years end, every year seems bad and we're ready to see it go???

I say lets screw the hats and I just suck your dick for the night??? I hear you have a nice party horn to blow on.

Xersex said...

Finally also this year is almost over!
thanks for your posts from Xersex & his blog

whkattk said...

Sorry to hear your year was so awful. Ours was expensive with shit breaking down but nothing that couldn't be solved.

I hope your 2024 will be much, much, much better. Kisses.

SickoRicko said...

Good selection of... hats.