Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Gays Before Xmas / Gay Two: Also It's Christmas - Matt Rogers

Wonderland Burlesque's
The 12 Gays Before Xmas
Gay Two:
Also It's Christmas - Matt Rogers


Didn't I say, I promised you gay?

Well, my dears... it doesn't get much gayer than this.

No half attempts here. No subtle glances or bats of the lashes...

This artist goes all the way!

Now? I really want to visit this Mr. Roger's neighborhood.

Why play hard to get...
When hard you get?
Remember: sprinkles are for winners.
-  uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque


Also It's Christmas - Matt Rogers

6 comments:

Xersex said...

sexy guy for sure!

Bob said...

Matt is totes adorbs!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahahaha
LOVE him!

I was gonna post this song for xmas... but you got here first. Love him.

XOXO

whkattk said...

Wow...great voice! Now I'm gonna hafta go shopping....

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Well, he sure knows how to have a gay christmas! Hot Gay Stranger, too!!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Is it wrong of me I want to strip him, bend him over and fuck the hell out of him??? Maybe you and I can tag team him...or maybe spit roast him? I think I'd enjoy a threesome with you two! Now he is one new artist that I love, and I don't seem to mind this new Christmas music either.