Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Tuesday Titillation: Lumber Jack!

Tuesday Titillation:
Lumber Jack!

I think all these men are 'jack' worthy!

There's simply something about a man in a plaid shirt and stocking cap. 

So hot, they'd start any forest they're working in on fire!

I just love to watch them swing around their big axes.

Splitting logs is not all that's on the menu.

So, take a gander at these hunky outdoorsman... and see if you, too, don't get yourself some wood!

If you go into the woods today...
Make it easy.
Come pre-lubed!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Lumberjack - Johnny Cash





























































Treetop Daredevils
(1953)

8 comments:

Xersex said...

#17 the amazing ginger Connor Maguire

Mistress Maddie said...

A man in a plaid shirt and stocking cap!!! As your aware the closest I'm came is the Lumbersexual...he is more a cross of Lumbersexual and hipster thought but it still works. And he handles my wood just right when he's splitting it.

Too be too much tmi...when he fucked me once, I made him keep his skinny black jeans on and the knit cap, with just hid dick sticking out the fly. We came a long way from our first meeting from closeted, sometime bisexual, to him fucking me a few times.

HuntleyBiGuy said...

HuntleyBiGuy:
Missed opportunity: Monty Python’s “I’m a Lumberjack.” 😎

whkattk said...

Each one is worthy of chopping some wood.

I wonder which one of these best describes Maddie's Lumbersexual....

SickoRicko said...

Lotsa hotties!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

OH, hunny!
A man in plaid shirt, Timberlands and jeans always gives me the tingle to mingle. ALWAYS.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

These lumberjacks certainly have the wood ! :-)

Anonymous said...

I think Draconblue use a electric anal dildo to cum like he cum without hand