Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 08, 2023

Friday Fun: Happy National Tie Month!

Friday Fun:
Happy National Tie Month!

You celebrate your way...

I'll celebrate mine!

Oh, and gentlemen? Word to the wise.

Silk is delicate.

Unless you want to spend a fortune on dry cleaning...

Remember to throw them over your shoulder before getting down to business.

Nothing says 'professional' like a tie.
So, work your magic...
And tie on one today!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Black Tie - Jeff Satur



















































Tie It Up - Kelly Clarkson

4 comments:

whkattk said...

I have to admit I was really happy that when I entered the office workplace that casual became accepted. Hated ties. Hated all those tuxes for the fundraisers back in the day, too!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yes, yes, YES!
I LOVE me a man in a suit. When I commuted by train, I used to sit down and watch the men in suits come in the train. Yes, please.

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

I love wearing ties and bow ties, but I also like using ties to tie my men up. Warbucks loves when I tie his hands to the bed with ties, and then I sometimes take another tie around his dick, and I use it as a rein to direct it back to me before I can blow him.

Xersex said...

#44 the sucked guy is Dario Beck