Followers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Gays Before Xmas / Gay Nine: Everyday Is A Holiday - Katy Perry

Wonderland Burlesque's
The 12 Gays Before Xmas
Gay Nine:
Everyday Is A Holiday - Katy Perry

Yes, I know, I know...

Technically, this one is a commercial.

But then... nothin' says it's the holidays like a little jingle! Am I right?

Especially when that jingle drops for the lips of one of our favorite divas, Ms. Katy Perry!

And I don't know about you, but I, for one, would love to hear a 12" version of this.

Of course... when don't I yearn for 12 inches?

Oh, it's getting closer!
Hope you have found time to prepare.
That mistletoe ain't gonna hang itself, honey.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

 
Everyday Is A Holiday - Katy Perry

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I can take or leave Katy Perry, but i will admit I do love her song and video for her Christmas song Cozy Little Christmas...one of the only new Christmas songs I can take and actually enjoy. Not to mention her drag side comes out big time in the video. What's not to love about the bouffant with balls in it????

whkattk said...

She's a recent favorite of mine!