Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Gays Before Xmas / Gay Seven: Make It Jingle - Big Freedia

Wonderland Burlesque's
The 12 Gays Before Xmas
Gay Seven:
Make It Jingle - Big Freedia

Hard to argue with that booming voice over those booming beats.

Me? I'd do whatever Big Freedia told me to!

Hopefully, that'd get me on the 'nice' list. Lord knows I been spending way too much time on the 'naughty' one!

It's always good to change it up, don't you think? 

Now don't get me wrong... I like being 'popular'. But that kind of popularity comes at a price.

Personally? I think it's easier being 'nice'. 

But then again... I do like to make it jingle!

Ah, 'tis the season.
Love those holiday sounds. You, too?
Then why not make it jingle at your household tonight?
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque


Make It Jingle - Big Freedia

3 comments:

whkattk said...

I'm afraid this one ain't my cuppa. 🤷‍♂️

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Big Freedia is THE party!
You'd play this and the floor would be filled in a minute.

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

Never heard of Big Fedia or the song. That was quite something toots. She's like a bull in a china shop.