Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Titillation Tuesday: Sock It To Me!

Titillation Tuesday
Sock It To Me!

On this, the day after Xmas, I thought to myself...

What was the one thing everybody found under that tree yesterday? (Besides Aunt Mildred in a drunken stupor.)

Why, socks, of course.

So, I went through my Grindr rolodex and asked all my past... ummm... acquaintances... to send me a pic of their ill-gotten newly-gifted stockings.

Yes, socks. The gift that keeps giving... not unlike many of the boys pictured below!

Enjoy!

Did you survive the day?
Come out ahead?
Here's hoping you got as good as you gave!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Sock It 2 Me - Missy Elliot & Da Brat




























































Sock It 2 Me - LAYA

4 comments:

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Oh, I need some new socks, but didn't get any under the tree this year. Be a dear and send the fourth from the end with the pink socks around, would you? Thanks.

Happy holidays, UptonKing!

SickoRicko said...

Sexy!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love MIssy!
And love a man with nothing on but tube socks…

XOXO

P.S. Hope your Holidays are awesome!

Six.

Xersex said...

Feet & socks gove a lot of sex appeal!