Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Gays Before Xmas / Gay One: DJ Play A Christmas Song - Cher

Wonderland Burlesque's
The 12 Gays Before Xmas
Gay One:
DJ Play A Christmas Song - Cher

This year...

I have decided to have the gayest Xmas ever!

This year, Wonderland Burlesque will be picking twelve queer tracks to lighten and brighten your holiday season.

Up first? Cher, with her first ever holiday offering, from her first Xmas album, ever!

Does it get any better?

Well, stay tuned. 

For the next twelve days?

I do believe it does, my dears.

So hold on to your stockings! 

We have another eleven artists waiting to knock your socks off!

Here's to the first of twelve.
Good thing this is not a drinking game...
Or my halls would be truly decked!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque


DJ Play A Christmas Song - Cher

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I love and adore Cher...but not her Christmas ditties. Unless Im in a club. Bah Humbug!

But I will take her over Mariah Scary.

whkattk said...

It's probably the best Christmas album we have now.

Bob said...

Loving it and loving her!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I had no idea she did xmas music??
And I love her voice.

XOXO