Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Gays Before Xmas / Gay Eleven: 100 Degrees - Kylie & Danni Minogue

Wonderland Burlesque's
The 12 Gays Before Xmas
Gay Eleven:
100 Degrees - Kylie & Danni Minogue

Ah, why settle for only one diva, when you can have two?

Yes, these sisters are doing it for themselves this holiday season.

And they're doing it for me, too! I love this song.  So much fun.

100 Degrees! 

I ask you... can Xmas get any hotter?

Hope you're keeping your cool this holiday season.
All that hustle and bustle... don't get me started.
But this time of year? Oh, so very worth it.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque 


100 Degrees - Kylie & Danni Minogue

2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Now this is about as house and dancey for Christmas as it gets. I adore them both.

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Ah, Kylie and Dannii... Can't go wrong with the Minogues!