Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 24, 2023

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Gays Before Xmas / Gay Twelve: All I Want For Christmas Is You - Steve Grand

Wonderland Burlesque's
The 12 Gays Before Xmas
Gay Twelve:
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Steve Grand

Give it a rest, Mariah.

Steve Grand's got this one covered.

Boy, does he ever!

That said...

Sigh. 

He and his video boyfriend can 'cover' me anytime. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge...

Well, that's a wrap, folks.

Twelve gays in twelve days! The gayest damn Xmas ever!

Hope you've enjoyed this as much as I have. I've had a ball!

Tomorrow's the big one, kids.
May all your sugarplum dreams come true!
Wishing you the happiest of holidays!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque


All I Want For Christmas Is You - Steve Grand

3 comments:

Bob said...

Merry Merry Upton!

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh I haven't heard about Steve Grand in ages, I wonder if he still does Club dates? I saw him numerous times and met him at the Raven Resort when it was still there. He often took advantage of the pool a day before when he arrived. Boy can that boy fill a square cut out. And I will say he can actually be very naughty.

Xersex said...

All I Want For Christmas Is You: absolutely right!