Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 18, 2023

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Gays Before Xmas / Gay Six: Black And Gold - Sam Sparro

Wonderland Burlesque's
The 12 Gays Before Xmas
Gay Six:
Black And Gold - Sam Sparro

I know, I know...

Black and gold... not green and gold, but black... and gold.

Technically, not an Xmas song.

But... this is the kind of Christmas I would love to partake in. Just once.

So classy. So elegant.

There's something about Mr. Sparro. And that aching throb in the background.

Why, the only thing missing is a Boodles Gin Martini...

And you.

Xmas is where and what you make it.
And speaking of making it...
How's that martini coming along? Daddy's thirsty! 
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque


Black And Gold - Sam Sparro

3 comments:

whkattk said...

Not bad.... Who cares that's not an "official" Christmas number.... Christmas is about wishing for things.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Love!
I actually have this CD.

XOXO

Deliciousdeity said...

Love the video! I was expecting more, and his album was full of great tunes, but then he seems to have vanished. Pity! I do love a man in a tux. Or half a dozen. He has always had that 'une joile laide' kind of face. I also love an advent calendar! Give me a big surprise at the end, please!