Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 02, 2023

Weekend Onesie: Popper Up!



Weekend Onesie:
Popper Up!

Popper up, sweetheart.

Yes, take a big old hit and let the stars land where they may.

In the mood for a little pushin' and shovin'?

Why, nothing says lovin' like an open-doored oven!

So... expand your whore-risings.

Take a whiff of suck-cess and settle for nothing less!

Think of it as the original gay designer drug.
Yes, it's a little old-fashioned.
But then... some things never go out of fashion!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

POP! - Adanna Duru
























































POP! - Nayeon

4 comments:

Bob said...

Whenever I think I've seen everything along comes a product like Cum Room Odorizer.

Mistress Maddie said...

I can't lie I actually like the smell of them. While I don't use them regularly, I will use them from time to time just for shits and giggles. And God forbid I have no problem getting an erection, but when I take a whiff of of them, my cock feels two times harder like it might split!!! And if I'm sniffing them I can usually get about a good three rounds with a hard cock.

SickoRicko said...

That was quite the stuff.

Xersex said...

I tried them, but they make me dizzy and hinder my erection, and since I'm a top, it's a problem. I must also admit that they don't give me any pleasure.