Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Gays Before Xmas / Gay Eight: Christmas Is Here - Bearforce1

Wonderland Burlesque's
The 12 Gays Before Xmas
Gay Eight:
Christmas Is Here - Bearforce1

Love the name. 

And I'm all game. 

Yes, I'm all for a very hairy Xmas.

And you needn't shower until afterwards.

Sigh. Big fan of men who enjoy being men who enjoy men.

Oh, to smack the face of just one of these dudes.

That's today's Xmas s'wish.

Hope you get what you s'wish for today.
I mean, you never know, dear heart, queer heart...
Aim high. Anything is possible!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque


Christmas Is Here - Bearforce1

4 comments:

Xersex said...

my wish: a man for me, please!

Mistress Maddie said...

Never heard of them...but they can all line up and give me some Bear Force attention!!!!!!!!!!

whkattk said...

I love it!! What a great name. Bears in the winter woods becomes the perfect setting, too.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Oh yes!
I want me a big boy.

XOXO