Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 15, 2023

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Gays Before Xmas / Gay Three: Daddy's Kissing Santa Clause - Havanna Winter

Wonderland Burlesque's
The 12 Gays Before Xmas
Gay Three:
Daddy's Kissing Santa Claus - Havanna Winter

Oh... been there, seen that!

Secretly Gay Dads rock! Especially around the holidays.

Why? Because they have credit cards!

Me? I'll keep my big mouth shut... 

For the right price.

Aww, truth is? I can be so easily bought.

Just get me the all-you-can-eat salad and breadsticks and your secret is safe with me.

Oh, I may keep my mouth shut...
But otherwise? This time of year? 
It's one big open house!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque


Daddy's Kissing Santa Claus - Havanna Winter

2 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahaha
So cute! She's quite the kitten.
Love me some Queer xmas, too.

XOXO

whkattk said...

A silly little ditty that always makes me smile...