Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tuesday Titillation: Shirt Looks Good To Me!

Tuesday Titillation:
Shirt Looks Good To Me!

Say what you want...

Favorite sports team?

Favorite band?

Favorite designer brand?

T.V. show?

Message to the world?

Go on. Give it whirl.

As long as your dick is out...

Shirt looks good to me!

Be proud. Say it loud.
Why blow it off... 
When you can show it off!
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

Say It - Tory Lanez







































































Say It Right - Nelly Furtado

5 comments:

Xersex said...

Mouthwatering dicks everywhere, for every tastes.

Mistress Maddie said...

Now wear your favorite shirt Uptonking, whip it out, lay back baby....I'll do the rest.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yum!
There's something about a man who is half-dressed (half-naked?) that gets me GOING!

XOXO

whkattk said...

I have tons of t-shirts and sweatshirts, and that would be me most of the time during Winter.

Alex said...

Star Wars, Big Walnut and the cowboy are my faves.