Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday Fun: Happy National Roast Suckling Pig Day

Friday Fun: 
Happy National Roast Suckling Pig Day

Here, piggy, piggy, piggy...

Finally... a holiday I can really get behind!

Except, there's no way to celebrate it this year due to The Covid. Oh, well.. we'll just have to make do with all these nice pictures!

Ah, yes... playing piggy in the middle is one of my all-time favorite pastimes.

Now, you would think being the one in the middle would be a piece of cake. But oh, no, honey. Don't kid yourself.

You got work to do!

Keeping that machine moving in the right direction, driving that rhythm home... ?

It's like you're a circus performer - trying to spin multiple plates and ride a unicycle all at once. Go ahead!  Just try to keep all that stuff in the air!

Not that your companions aren't bringing their A-games.

Because everybody knows...

...you got to spin that pig around once in awhile if you want all sides to get nicely done.

Oh, and don't spit roast that pig too long, remember! You want to keep all those juices inside!

(Well, of course my mind went there!)

(Disclaimer: No animals were harmed in the course of the creation of this post.)

(Spanked? Yes. But everybody knows better than to leave marks.)

--- ---

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend.
I hope everybody on the east coast 
is digging out and staying warm!
Be safe. Stay healthy.
- uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

The Middle - Grey, Zedd & Maren Morris






















































































































Meet Me In The Middle - Gladys Knight

6 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahaha
Maddie and you are on the same wavelength today. Oh, great minds...
And a threesome is something that has been on my mind for years. I'd really like to try it. Having two men enjoy you is certainly something that everybody should try. At least once...
Don't you think?

XOXO

Jimmy said...

Happy Pig day to you!

As far as leaving marks, there are those who like a 'souvenir' to view for a few days.

anne marie in philly said...

squeal like a pig!

SickoRicko said...

Wow! What a hot post!

whkattk said...

Something, I can honestly say, I've never done. Oh, man....do I lose my Bi card???

Mistress Maddie said...

It's like you were reading my mind I needed a good spit roast session!!! I love you!