Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 05, 2020

Weekend Onesie: A Little Holiday Shopping?

Weekend Onesie: 
A Little Holiday Shopping?

It's the weekend. Oh, what to do?

How about a little holiday shopping? An opportunity to pick yourself up a little something special?

Yes, yes... I know: it's so much easier to do this sort of thing on-line these days. But don't you miss the rush and tingle of an in-person holiday mingle?

Keep in mind, you can admire the merchandise from afar. In fact, you can look and not touch at all.

A little window shopping? Never hurt anyone. (Of course, it's more fun when they know you're on the other side of the glass.)

Maybe just tap, tap, tap... to let them know you're interested.

As for shopping in person?

What with the Covid crisis, be sure to sanitize anything you handle. Of course, when was that ever not a good thing to do?

As for having it wrapped? Well, that is a personal choice. I know a lot of people who go without. They like the thrill. Makes them feel like a bad little boy.

And there is something to be said for just plopping it on the table in it's original packaging.

Yes. In my heart of hearts, I know, I should wait.  And I will. 

Something tells me that after New Year's, once that vaccine is readily available?  Why, the market will be absolutely flooded with bargains.

Still... just the idea of having a little something in my basket?

Touches me in a very special place.

--- ---

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend.
Do be careful. Wear a mask.
Take good care of yourself and each other!
- Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

I Don't Go Shopping - Peter Allen

7 comments:

Hot guys said...

Yes please... 👏🏻 I looove shopping! 💯

anne marie in philly said...

spouse already gave me my holiday prez - a card table for my crafting! I just ordered his prez this morning - a new electric razor. no in-person shopping this year, but we can e-shop from local stores!

Jimmy said...

You are soooooo cheeky! Smooch!!

Bob said...

Our local Fine Arts Center is having their annual Holiday Sale so we're off to that as soon as the coffee kicks in. They have great homemade things for Christmas, food, and art, and it's nice to support our local community.

Mistress Maddie said...

I haven't heard that song in an age. I never have a lot of shopping to do.i did mine creativly this year. I hit two online clothing places for the Lad....will put on a very naughty show for Daddy Warbucks you lives in Europe and mother and I did go in a shop last week...and no crowds so it was nice. So all three gifts are now done.

whkattk said...

That is great! Well done!!!

SickoRicko said...

You be careful, too, and have a good weekend as well.