Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Days Before Xmas - Day One / Grace Jones

Wonderland Burlesque's 
The 12 Days Before Xmas - Day One
Grace Jones

Okay, here's the deal: the traditional 12 days of Christmas begins on the 25th. It has something to do with the Gift of the Magi, I guess. That doesn't sit well with me. Now, the 13th is actually the beginning of the 12 days leading up to the 25th... and that kind of countdown does interest me. So, each day, as we count our way to the big day, Wonderland Burlesque will be bringing you the kind of off-kilter holidays I really dig.

Today's offering? Grace Jones singing Little Drummer Boy (Don't worry; she keeps it brief. She knows it's not much of a song.). Making a stunning appearance on Paul Ruben's 1989 Pee-Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special, Grace arrives under interesting circumstances, but quickly makes herself right at home.

Sort of how I felt whenever attending holiday parties thrown by straight couples I used to know.

Little Drummer Boy - Grace Jones`

 

1 comment:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Aaaahhh
That gif of Pee-wee and Grace just SENT me!
Take me now, lord.

XOXO