Followers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Wonderland Burlesque's The 12 Days Before Xmas - Day 10 - Straight No Chaser feat. Kristen Bell

Wonderland Burlesque's 
The 12 Days Before Xmas - Day 10 
Straight No Chaser feat. Kristen Bell

So, there are very few things I like less than a bunch of homogenous guys in identical skinny suits singing hip, acapella, Glee-style versions of vaguely pleasant songs while aping The Rat Pack. Though, I guess if there is something I like even less, it would be people who are on their phones constantly, as if interacting with real life would actually prevent them from living their 'best life'. 

Well, Straight No Chaser, with the help of the always lovely Kristen Bell, manages to roll all that up in a neat little satirical snow ball and throw it squarely in the face of anyone whose primary relationship is with their phone.

Setting aside my disdain for corporate hipsters, I must admit it's hard not to like a song that contains the line... "and if you text me something naughty, I promise I won't tell."

Now - that - is a relationship built for the ages.  

Yes, I, for one, will be waiting, until my pants start vibrating...

Merry Xmas. Heart emoji. Kissy-face emoji. Barfing Devil emoji.

Text Me a Merry Christmas
Straight No Chaser feat. Kristen Bell

1 comment:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Her voice is so PRETTY!
Also, I love stop motion, so yeah.
BTW this is the most Millennial xmas song EVER.

XOXO